Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Janey Mac loves her new home

Hi everyone, very long time since I posted and am trying to catch up.  I have been busy with coats and all sorts of things.  I had many coats made for all the trade shows a couple of years ago and therefore a good inventory.  A quarter of it is left and coat by coat another happy canine. 

Janey Mac herself is well along with her canine and feline buddies.  She still loves to steal food whenever she can including earlier tonight when she ran off with a pop tart.  I am looking forward to receiving more pictures in the thank you gallery - including an adorable Dachshund in my black and tartan winter cape, a Leonberger rain coat for Christmas, an adorable Yorkie and her fancy white denim, a Maltese Yorkie mix with a wardrobe of coats, and a Tibetan terrier cross with a couple of coats, soon one toy poodle and another toy cross.  Phew, when you list them it's quite the assortment. 

 thanks for sharing your picture with us


If you would like a special coat for your friend and companion  - just let me know and we'll take it from there. 

are you going to finish that ... are you sure ... it looks good ... I hear the phone ringing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment